This is an experimental video game written in rust. Building an editor of some sorts is the first priority; the actual game will follow. Keep note that this can be used as a library but is not intended as such since the code quality and feature set has a long way to go before being library worthy.
The project and the source code is available here:
- Live Demo: https://moksha.rayamajhee.com/
- Staging: https://nrayamajhee.gitlab.io/moksha/
- Source: https://gitlab.com/nrayamajhee/moksha
This repository is full of my personal configuration for vim, tmx, and alacrrity as I use them as my development environment.
This is a very simple json viewer for viewing a large set of json data in tabular form. Please note that this will only work if the incoming json values is an array of objects.
- Live Demo: https://nrayamajhee.gitlab.io/json-visualizer/
- Source: https://github.com/nrayamajhee/json-visualizer
This is my Arduino source base for three robots that I and my teammate developed at the UNO Robotics club.